Experience Local Life and Thai Culture
Siam Boran City Bicycle Tour - Discover the ‘Real Bangkok’
Price 1,300 THB
Available Monday to Sunday
- 8:30am until 1:00pm suitable for all ages
- 1:30pm until 6:00pm suitable for all ages
- 3:30pm until 8:00pm suitable for 15+ years
Cycle through the secret maze of colourful back streets and explore the lively multi-cultural communities for a unique insight of local life in Bangkok. Pass the old shop houses and small local businesses and discover the ‘Old Bangkok’ atmosphere.Read More
Navigate the hidden path through a warren of small residential lanes and experience the calm way of life in one of the oldest Chinese communities in Bangkok. Learn about the culture and traditions of the local residents and make an offering at the shrine to wish for good health and protection.
Continue the journey into the vibrant atmosphere of Chinatown filled with bustling market stalls and street food vendors. Experience the taste of some traditional Thai street food snacks and explore the colourful back streets.
Cycle along the mighty Chao Phraya River and enjoy the refreshing breeze. Awaken all the senses exploring the vibrant scent filled flower market, Pak Khlong Talat, overflowing with dazzling flora from across Thailand.
Relax on the ferry crossing the 'River of Kings' and watch as the beautiful old riverside landmarks are slowly revealed; the discovery of the old capital of Thailand begins…
Explore some of the magnificent temples and learn about the beautiful culture of Thailand. Make an offering to Buddha and experience some wonderful traditional Thai customs. Relax in the tranquil temple grounds and feed the turtles.
Returning home meander along the river cycle path and enjoy the fantastic city views on the ferry ride back across the river. At the Clubhouse enjoy a free fish foot spa and relax in the garden, don’t forget, the following day you will receive a link to download the memories of your Bangkok experience.
- Welcome drinks and Wi-Fi at our Clubhouse
- Complimentary Follow Me cap
- Bicycle, safety helmet and bike bag for small items
- English speaking local Thai guide (fully accredited)
- Soft drinks and local Thai snacks provided by your guide
- Two ferry trips across the river
- Fish foot spa at our Clubhouse (not available if raining)
- Slideshow of your Bangkok experience (if time permits)
- A link to download the memories of your Bangkok experience
- Medical insurance during the tour (required by Thai law)
- Child Carriers (max. weight 18kg /max. height 90cm)
- Transport cost to and from the Meeting Point
- Temple entrance fees and clothing to cover your arms and knees
- Any cost if you wish to return to the Clubhouse before the end of the tour
For the meeting point and route map click here , we will return to the same point at the end of the tour. We will send you a detailed map on how to find us with your Booking Confirmation.
How to Pay
You can pay by Credit Card or PayPal details will be in your Booking Confirmation. You can also pay by cash (Thai Baht only) on the day at the Meeting Point before the start of your tour.
The 8:30am and 1:30pm tour are suitable for all ages but cycling experience is required.
The 3:30pm tour is suitable only for 15+ years, cycling experience is required as there is night-time cycling.
Depending on the group size (maximum 8 riders per guide), cycling abilities and weather conditions the duration of this tour may be exceeded.
This tour is also available as a Private Tour, select the option after clicking ‘Book this Tour’.
You can order local Thai food and purchase cold drinks and beers at our Clubhouse licensed bar.