Duration 5 hours
Time 5:00 pm every day
Price 1,700 THB per cyclist
Siam Ratree Highlights
What we will do
We will meet you at our Clubhouse where you can relax in our peaceful garden and enjoy a free fish foot spa. We will then show you a short safety video before selecting a bike that is suitable for you.
We will then cycle through lively local communities and discover many hidden treasures that take on a beautiful new life as the sun starts to set. We will explore the old Chinese community and local shrine as they take on a dreamlike quality at dusk.
As we enter the heart of Chinatown we will experience the exciting atmosphere of the colourful neon-lit streets. Before exploring the bustling side streets that are filled with market stalls and street food vendors we will enjoy a delicious street-side dinner.
At the flower market, an energetic hub of night-time activity, we will experience a sensual overload as we walk through the lanes filled with dazzling flora from across Thailand. We will continue cycling to Wat Pho which takes on a magical beauty at night. In the peaceful temple grounds, we will explain about the beautiful culture of Thailand.
We will cross the river by ferry to the old capital of Thailand. As we explore the night time beauty of Thonburi we will experience the tranquillity of the old riverside temples. We will slowly meander along the river cycle path and through the city back streets. On the ferry crossing back over the river we will enjoy the views of the sleepless city.
Don’t forget, the following day we will send you a link to download the memories of your Bangkok experience.
What we will provide
- Adult bicycles fitted with a bike bag to store small items during the tour
- Children’s bicycles suitable for a minimum height of 120cm
- Child carriers suitable for a maximum weight of 18kg and maximum height of 115cm
- Safety helmets which we recommend you wear
- Reflective safety belt and bicycle lights
- Welcome drinks and Wi-Fi while you relax in our peaceful Clubhouse garden
- A fun and friendly English-speaking local Thai guide
- Cold drinks and snacks during the tour which your guide will offer you
- A delicious street-side dinner in Chinatown
- A relaxing ferry trip across the mighty Chao Phraya River
- Unlimited use and plenty of giggles in our crazy fish foot spa before the tour
- An email link to download the fantastic pictures that your guide will take
What else you should know
Your safety and enjoyment are our main priority so we limit the group size to a maximum of 6 guests. For larger groups we have additional guides and the group may also be split.
To join this tour, you must be able to ride a bicycle.
Children are welcome but as parents you must decide whether this tour is suitable. If you have children in Your Booking we recommend a Private Tour that can be tailored to suit your kids.
This tour will not be cancelled if it rains. In Bangkok the rain tends to be very localised and rarely lasts more than 30 minutes, either way don’t worry as we provide free rain ponchos.
This tour starts and finishes at our Clubhouse , we will send you a detailed map on how to find us with your Booking Confirmation.
You can pay by cash (Thai Baht only) when we meet on the day of your tour. You can also pay online by Credit Card or PayPal; details will be in your Booking Confirmation.
The tour duration may be affected by the groups cycling abilities, or other unforeseen factors, and your guide may have to make impromptu changes during the tour. If you prefer you can book a Private Tour, please select the option on the booking form.
The temple buildings will be closed at night and we will only be able to explore the grounds.