Price2,000 THB per cyclist
Time9:30 am every day
Siam Tara Highlights
What we will do
We will meet you at our Clubhouse and show you a short safety video before selecting a bike that is suitable for you.
We will then cycle down to the Chao Phraya River along the maze of colourful city back streets. On the ferry crossing to the old capital of Thailand we will enjoy the bustling life on the river. We will explore local markets and the peaceful narrow lanes in the Portuguese community.
On the river cycle path, we will enjoy the cool breeze cycling up to the beautiful Chinese shrine. As we explore the magnificent riverside temples, we will explain about the beautiful culture of Thailand and make an offering to Buddha.
In our private longtail boat we will pass old teak wood houses and stilted shacks and enjoy a unique insight of local life in the ‘Venice of the East’. As elderly locals slowly drift past in their small wooden boats, and the local children play in the water, we will soak in the peaceful ambiance of life.
We will relax in a local canal side restaurant and enjoy a delicious Thai lunch. After a short walk along the canal we will explore the traditional Thai home known as the Artist House. Returning home, we will experience the thrill of a high-speed boat trip and watch the city skyscrapers reappear.
Back at our Clubhouse you can relax in our peaceful garden and enjoy a free fish foot spa. Don’t forget, the following day we will send you a link to download the memories of your Bangkok experience.
What we will provide
- Adult bicycles fitted with a bike bag to store small items during the tour
- Children's bicycles suitable for a minimum height of 120cm
- Child carriers suitable for a maximum weight of 18kg and maximum height of 115cm
- Safety helmets which we recommend you wear
- Welcome drinks and Wi-Fi while you relax in our peaceful Clubhouse garden
- A fun and friendly English-speaking local Thai guide
- Cold drinks and snacks during the tour which your guide will offer you
- Sarongs to cover your arms and knees if you wish to enter any temples
- A relaxing ferry trip across the mighty Chao Phraya River
- An exciting 2-hour long tail boat canal adventure
- A delicious local Thai lunch by the canal
- Unlimited use and plenty of giggles in our crazy fish foot spa
- An email link to download the fantastic pictures that your guide will take
What else you should know
Your safety and enjoyment are our main priority so we limit the group size to a maximum of 8 guests. For larger groups we have additional guides and the group may also be split.
To join this tour, you must be able to ride a bicycle.
Children are welcome but as parents you must decide whether this tour is suitable. If you have children in Your Booking we recommend a Private Tour that can be tailored to suit your kids.
Life vests are available on the long tail boat and you are required to wear them.
This tour starts and finishes at our Clubhouse , we will send you a detailed map on how to find us with your Booking Confirmation.
You can pay by cash (Thai Baht only) when we meet on the day of your tour. You can also pay online by Credit Card or PayPal; details will be in your Booking Confirmation.
The tour duration may be affected by the groups cycling abilities, or other unforeseen factors, and your guide may have to make impromptu changes during the tour. If you prefer you can book a Private Tour, please select the option on the booking form.