Siam Chiva Food Tour
Food tasting adventure through Bangkok
Duration 6 hours
Time 9:30 am Tuesday to Sunday
Price 1,900 THB per cyclist
Siam Chiva Highlights
What we will do
We will meet you at our Clubhouse and show you a short safety video before selecting a bike that is suitable for you.
We will then cycle through the hidden city back streets and stop at a street food stall and experience the local life. We will explore the unique Chinese graveyard, don’t be too surprised to hear the karaoke music! Cycling through a Muslim community and street market we will discover and taste the food culture of Bangkok.
In the famous foodie’s paradise of Chinatown, we will explore the bustling back streets that are filled with market and street food stalls. We will savor the taste of some traditional dishes and snacks as we soak in the vibrant atmosphere.
As we meander along the mighty Chao Phraya River we will arrive at the colourful flower and vegetable market. As we explore the market stalls that are filled with dazzling flora from across Thailand we will try some exotic fresh fruits and local desserts.
Crossing the river to the old capital of Thailand we will enjoy the panoramic views of the famous riverside landmarks. As we explore the peaceful temples we will explain about the beautiful culture of Thailand and make an offering to Buddha. At the local restaurant we will relax with an authentic Thai lunch before the exciting adventure down the river in our private long tail boat.
Back at our Clubhouse you can relax in our peaceful garden and enjoy a free fish foot spa. Don’t forget, the following day we will send you a link to download the memories of your Bangkok experience.
What we will provide
- Adult bicycles fitted with a bike bag to store small items during the tour
- Children’s bicycles suitable for a minimum height of 120cm
- Child carriers suitable for a maximum weight of 18kg and maximum height of 115cm
- Safety helmets which we recommend you wear
- Welcome drinks and Wi-Fi while you relax in our peaceful Clubhouse garden
- A fun and friendly English-speaking local Thai guide
- Cold drinks during the tour which your guide will offer you
- Sarongs to cover your arms and knees if you wish to enter any temples
- Plenty of food with 7 food tasting stops including breakfast and lunch
- An exciting adventure along the Chao Phraya River in our private long tail boat
- Unlimited use and plenty of giggles in our crazy fish foot spa
- An email link to download the fantastic pictures that your guide will take
What else you should know
Your safety and enjoyment are our main priority so we limit the group size to a maximum of 8 guests. For larger groups we have additional guides and the group may also be split.
To join this tour, you must be able to ride a bicycle.
Children are welcome but as parents you must decide whether this tour is suitable. If you have children in Your Booking we recommend a Private Tour that can be tailored to suit your kids.
Life vests are available on the long tail boat and you are required to wear them.
This tour will not be cancelled if it rains. In Bangkok the rain tends to be very localised and rarely lasts more than 30 minutes, either way don’t worry as we provide free rain ponchos.
This tour starts and finishes at our Clubhouse , we will send you a detailed map on how to find us with your Booking Confirmation.
You can pay by cash (Thai Baht only) when we meet on the day of your tour. You can also pay online by Credit Card or PayPal; details will be in your Booking Confirmation.
The tour duration may be affected by the groups cycling abilities, or other unforeseen factors, and your guide may have to make impromptu changes during the tour. If you prefer you can book a Private Tour, please select the option on the booking form.