Enjoy a Culinary Journey Through the Streets of Bangkok
Siam Chiva City Bicycle and Boat Tour - Savour the ‘Taste of Thailand’
Price 2,100 THB
Available Monday to Sunday
- 9:30am until 4:00pm suitable for 15+ years
Cycle through the quiet back lanes, pass street side eateries and food vendors and experience daily local life in the city communities. Explore the unconventional Chinese graveyard, a peaceful retreat in the urban jungle, and enjoy the many activities of the local visitors.Read More
Enjoy a delicious breakfast at the busy local Muslim restaurant and learn about the history of the food culture in Bangkok. Pass the old European quarter and navigate the warren of small residential lanes and experience the calm way of life in one of the oldest Chinese communities in Bangkok. Learn about the culture and traditions of the local residents and make an offering at the shrine to wish for good health and protection.
Continue the journey into the vibrant atmosphere of Chinatown filled with bustling market stalls, restaurants and famous street food vendors, the real foodie’s paradise. Savour the taste of some traditional Thai street food snacks and explore the wonderful back streets.
Meander along the mighty Chao Phraya River and enjoy the refreshing breeze. Awaken all the senses with the dazzling flora in the vibrant scent filled flower and vegetable markets; enjoy the taste of some exotic fresh fruits or try some local delicacies.
Cycle over the ‘River of Kings’ and enjoy the fantastic view of the beautiful old riverside landmarks, the discovery of the old capital of Thailand begins…
Experience some wonderful traditional Thai customs and relax in the tranquil temple grounds and feed the turtles. Enjoy an authentic local Thai lunch and explore the magnificent old temples. Make an offering to Buddha and learn about the beautiful culture of Thailand.
Explore the peaceful life along the riverbanks on a private long-tail boat journey and experience the thrill of a high-speed ride. At the Clubhouse enjoy a free fish foot spa and relax in the garden, don’t forget, the following day you will receive a link to download the memories of your Bangkok experience.
- Welcome drinks and Wi-Fi at our Clubhouse
- Complimentary Follow Me cap
- Bicycle, safety helmet and bike bag for small items
- English speaking local Thai guide (fully accredited)
- Soft drinks and local Thai snacks provided by your guide
- Breakfast and local Thai lunch
- Long tail boat trip down the river
- Fish foot spa at our Clubhouse (not available if raining)
- Slideshow of your Bangkok experience (if time permits)
- A link to download the memories of your Bangkok experience
- Medical insurance during the tour (required by Thai law)
- Transport cost to and from the Meeting Point
- Temple entrance fees and clothing to cover your arms and knees
- Any cost if you wish to return to the Clubhouse before the end of the tour
For the meeting point and route map click here , we will return to the same point at the end of the tour. We will send you a detailed map on how to find us with your Booking Confirmation.
How to Pay
You can pay by Credit Card or PayPal details will be in your Booking Confirmation. You can also pay by cash (Thai Baht only) on the day at the Meeting Point before the start of your tour.
This tour is suitable for 15+ years but cycling experience is required.
Depending on the group size (maximum 8 riders per guide), cycling abilities and weather conditions the duration of this tour may be exceeded.
This tour is also available as a Private Tour, select the option after clicking ‘Book this Tour’.
You can order local Thai food and purchase cold drinks and beers at our Clubhouse licensed bar.