Discover the Flavours and Culture of Thailand
Siam Aharn City Walking and Bicycle Tour - Discover so much more of Bangkok
Price 2,200 THB
Available Monday to Saturday
- 9:30am until 6:00pm suitable for all ages
Enjoy a casual morning walk through the old Bangrak district known as the ‘Village of Love’ and learn about the Bangkok food culture. Meet the local restaurant owners; hear their memorable stories of past generations and taste a selection of the local flavours.Read More
Enjoy an afternoon cycling adventure through the colourful back streets and experience a unique insight of local life in Bangkok. Navigate the warren of small residential lanes and experience the calm way of life in one of the oldest Chinese communities in Bangkok. Learn about the life and culture of the local residents and make an offering at the shrine to wish for good health and protection.
Continue the journey into the exciting atmosphere of Chinatown, filled with bustling market stalls and street food vendors, and experience the taste of some traditional Thai street food snacks. Explore the colourful side streets and discover the relaxed ‘Old Bangkok’ feeling created over the generations.
Along the mighty Chao Phraya River enjoy the refreshing cool breeze and the views of the old capital. Explore the colourful scent filled flower market, Pak Khlong Talat, overflowing with dazzling flora from across Thailand.
Relax on the ferry crossing the ‘River of Kings’ and watch as the beautiful old riverside landmarks are slowly revealed; the discovery of the old capital of Thailand begins…
Explore some of the magnificent temples, make an offering to Buddha and experience some wonderful traditional Thai customs. Relax in the peaceful temple grounds, feed the turtles and learn about the beautiful culture of Thailand.
Returning to the Club House meander along the river cycle path, enjoy the fantastic city views and relax on the ferry ride back across the river. Back home enjoy a free fish foot spa and relax in the garden, don’t forget, the following day you will receive a link to download the memories of your Bangkok experience.
What’s IncludedMorning Walking Tour with Bangkok Food Tours
- Sample the local flavours at 5 tasting locations
- Transport cost to our Clubhouse
- Welcome drinks and Wi-Fi at our Clubhouse
- Complimentary Follow Me cap
- Bicycle, safety helmet and bike bag for small items
- English speaking local Thai guide (fully accredited)
- Soft drinks and local Thai snacks provided by your guide
- Two ferry trips across the river
- Fish foot spa at our Clubhouse (not available if raining)
- Slideshow of your Bangkok experience (if time permits)
- A link to download the memories of your afternoon Bangkok experience
- Medical insurance during the tour (required by Thai law)
- Child Carriers (max. weight 18kg /max. height 90cm)
- Transport cost to and from the Meeting and End Point
- Temple entrance fees and clothing to cover your arms and knees
- Any cost if you wish to return to the Clubhouse before the end of the afternoon bicycle tour
For the meeting point and route map click here , we will return to our Club House at the end of the tour. We will send you a detailed map on how to find us with your Booking Confirmation.
How to Pay
You can pay by Credit Card or PayPal details will be in your Booking Confirmation. You can also pay by cash (Thai Baht only) on the day at the Meeting Point before the start of your tour.
The afternoon bicycle tour is the same route as our Siam Boran City Bicycle Tour.
This tour is suitable for all ages but cycling experience is required for the afternoon bicycle tour.
Depending on the group size (maximum 8 riders per guide), cycling abilities and weather conditions the duration of the afternoon bicycle tour may be exceeded.
The afternoon Siam Boran City Bicycle Tour is also available as a Private Tour, select the option after clicking 'Book this Tour', the morning walking tour with Bangkok Food Tours will still be a Join in Tour.
You can order local Thai food and purchase cold drinks and beers at our Clubhouse licensed bar.