Escape the Hustle and Bustle of the Big City
Siam Sawan Nature Bicycle Tour - Enjoy the Peaceful Life
Price 1,300 THB
Available Monday to Sunday
- 9:00am until 1:00pm suitable only for confident cyclists
- 2:00pm until 6:00pm suitable only for confident cyclists
Enjoy the tranquillity of the traditional Thai style teakwood houses set within beautiful tropical gardens in Bangkok’s busy Central Business District. Cycle through the quiet city back streets and experience the gradual change of a slower pace of life.Read More
Leaving the outside world behind explore the small humble local community and enjoy the delight of the nursery school kids. Pass the open doors of homes along the maze of narrow paths and experience the everyday life of the friendly residents.
Relax in the cool breeze and enjoy the peaceful ambience of life on the river. Experience the exciting long-tail boat trip along the ‘River of Kings’; leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind as the views of the lush green jungle slowly unfold. The discovery of the Phra Pradaeng peninsula, nicknamed the ‘Lungs of Bangkok’, begins…
Cycle along narrow tracks and peaceful country roads and explore the beautiful surrounding countryside. Feel the adrenaline rush cycling along the network of raised pathways above the overgrown mangroves. Experience the taste of some local Thai street food snacks and explore the beautiful peaceful parkland. Relax under the shade of the trees and feed the hungry fish.
Slowly meander through the lush greenery to the river crossing and enjoy the peaceful views of the city. Returning home on the long-tail boat watch as the green paradise slowly fades into the distance. At the Clubhouse enjoy a free fish foot spa and relax in the garden, don’t forget, the following day you will receive a link to download the memories of your Bangkok experience.
- Welcome drinks and Wi-Fi at our Clubhouse
- Complimentary Follow Me cap
- Bicycle, safety helmet and bike bag for small items
- English speaking local Thai guide (fully accredited)
- Soft drinks and local Thai snacks provided by your guide
- Two long-tail boat trips across the river
- Fish foot spa at our Clubhouse (not available if raining)
- Slideshow of your Bangkok experience (if time permits)
- A link to download the memories of your Bangkok experience
- Medical insurance during the tour (required by Thai law)
- Child Carriers (max. weight 18kg /max. height 90cm)
- Transport cost to and from the Meeting Point
- Temple entrance fees and clothing to cover your arms and knees
- Any cost if you wish to return to the Clubhouse before the end of the tour
For the meeting point and route map click here , we will return to the same point at the end of the tour. We will send you a detailed map on how to find us with your Booking Confirmation.
M.R.Kukrit House may be closed for private functions.
You will visit Bang Nam Phueng Floating Market on Saturday and Sunday morning tours only.
How to Pay
You can pay by Credit Card or PayPal details will be in your Booking Confirmation. You can also pay by cash (Thai Baht only) on the day at the Meeting Point before the start of your tour.
This tour is suitable only for confident cyclists. There are several busy main roads and navigating the raised pathways requires good cycling experience.
Depending on the group size (maximum 8 riders per guide), cycling abilities and weather conditions the duration of this tour may be exceeded.
This tour is also available as a Private Tour, select the option after clicking ‘Book this Tour’.
You can order local Thai food and purchase cold drinks and beers at our Clubhouse licensed bar.